Tuesday 12 March 2013

Don't listen to anyone who doesn't know how to dream



It's Liza's birthday, bitches! Pizazz!

















"Anything is possible in this world. I really believe that."

"I'm not a very good singer. I just know how to present a song, and honey, I think I've been through enough to do it right."

"Dream on it. Let your mind take you to places you would like to go, and then think about it and plan it and celebrate the possibilities. And don't listen to anyone who doesn't know how to dream."

"Reality is something you rise above."


Liza May Minnelli (born March 12, 1946)

Miss Minnelli is on stage again with none other than Alan Cumming tomorrow (13th) and Friday (14th March) in New York! Read more.

4 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]