Friday 4 December 2015

This weekend I am mostly dressing casual...





...like birthday girl Miss Lillian Russell!

Yes. Her again.
[Miss Russell] rode a bicycle custom made for her by Tiffany & Co. It was a gold-plated machine that displayed the jeweller’s art at its most opulent and unconventional – the handlebars inlaid with mother-of-pearl and the wheel spokes featuring her initials set in diamonds. She had "a cream serge leg-of-mutton sleeve cycling suit with the skirt shortened by three inches, which caused a sensation and set a trend."
I bet it did.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see your loosing up with less layers. You must be the scandal of the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am renowned for my "leg-of-mutton"... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]