Monday 19 December 2016

Goodnight, 'dahling'









"How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?"

"I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back."

"I don't remember anybody's name. How do you think the 'dahling' thing got started?"

"I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house."

"I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"


RIP Zsa Zsa Gabor (born Sári Gábor, 6th February 1917 – 18th December 2016).

6 comments:

  1. "moulin rouge" and "plan 9 from outer space".
    merv griffin's beard.
    RIP, sexy lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was "Queen of Outer Space". The star of the other was "Vampira" herself, Maila Nurmi. However, the artistic value of either is pretty much the same...

      And yes - Zsa Zsa was a glorious screen presence, regardless of the setting! Jx

      Delete
    2. well shit, I whizzed THAT one right down me leg! colour ME embarrassed!

      Delete
    3. I'm certain Zsa Zsa wouldn't have minded. Jx

      Delete
  2. Is it any wondered me and her got along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "To a smart girl men are no problem - they're the answer." - Zsa Zsa Gabor

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]