Thursday 19 October 2017

I had the last laugh



"All my life I wanted to look like Elizabeth Taylor. Now Elizabeth Taylor looks like me".

"I think I've always been respectable. What I do onstage is not what I do in my private life... It's an act... It's how I make my living. People laugh, and it's not hurting anyone."

"Of course the last thing my parents wanted was a son who wears a cocktail dress that glitters, but they've come around to it."

"People who used to make fun are now fans. I had the last laugh."




It's Divine's birthday, bitches.

All hail!

Divine (born Harris Glen Milstead, 19th October 1945 - 7th March 1988)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE DIVINE! praise be to the diva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Vader: "Do you believe in God?"
      Divine: "I AM GOD! "

      Jx

      Delete
  2. "They're just jealous cause we're the pretty ones."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, I have told you about that hair. All ratted up like a teenage Jezebel!

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]